With the upcoming Olympic Games in London, one of the most popular supplements used by athletes is Spirulina.
World-class sportsmen and women use Spirulina to improve their performance.
The Cuban Ministry of Sports gave Spirulina to their athletes during intensified training before the 1996 Olympic Games.
The Chinese prescribed it for athletes of all sports to help provide energy and increase stamina.
Spirulina is nature’s living energy.
It is a blue green algae that live in bacteria-free alkaline water.
Research shows Spirulina to be one of the richest foods in the world.
This is because it contains 65% protein which is 95% digestible, while chicken contains just 24% protein and only 20% is digestible.
Spirulina is rich in Glycogen stored in the liver for longer lasting energy than Glucose.
It is 2 to 6 times higher in Iron than beef liver.
It is loaded with natural organic minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Chromium and other trace minerals.
It has 25 times more Carotene than carrots.
Spirulina has the highest whole food source of Vitamin B12 and B Complex.
And much more.
Spirulina by being a very complete food ensures that you take in all nutrients your body requires.
It has a soft cell wall.
So its nutrients are easy-to-absorb by your body.
Take Spirulina everyday for energy and better health.
Research has shown that 3 grams of spirulina daily with a glass of distilled water or juice is helpful for:
1. Increasing oxygen intake into your cells and tissues.
2. Providing you with natural organic iron to build healthy blood cells.
3. Improving the health of your heart and arteries.
4. Improving your immunity and your overall well being.
5. Vegetarians, as it contains a wholesome source of essential nutrients like protein and B12, which is normally found in meat.
6. Children, women, pregnant and nursing mothers and the elderly.
7. Beautiful skin.
8. Times of illness, even for babies and children.
An hourly Spirulina drink (1 teaspoon in a glass of distilled water and sweetened with raw honey, if desired, can do wonders).
9. Athletes, sportsmen and body-builders.
Take 3 grams of spirulina with distilled water ½ hour before performance.
And if you wish to catch your favorite Olympic events in the wee hours, try Spirulina for energy to help you stay up all night.
For the world’s #1 Spirulina in Singapore:
For the best Spirulina in Malaysia: