Spirulina Is A Blue Green Algae That Live In Bacteria-Free Alkaline Water. Research Shows Spirulina To Be One Of The Richest Foods In The World. It Is . . .
“NATURE’S LIVING ENERGY”
NEWLIFE™ SPIRULINA CONTAINS . . .
• 25 times more Carotene than carrots.
• 65% protein which is 95% digestible; compare with chicken, which is 24% protein and only 20% digestible.
• 3 times more Vitamin E than Wheat Germ.
• Highest whole food source of Vitamin B12 and B Complex.
• 2-6 times higher in Iron than beef liver.
• Loaded with natural organic minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Chromium and other trace minerals.
• More antioxidants (e.g. SOD) than any whole food.
• Richer in Chlorophyll than Alfalfa or Wheat Grass.
• Rich in Glycogen (which is rarely found in plants) stored in liver for longer lasting energy than Glucose.
• 3 times more Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) than Evening Primrose Oil.
A VERY COMPLETE FOOD
Spirulina by being a very complete food ensures you to take in all nutrients you require. It has a soft cell wall, so its nutrients are easy-to-absorb by your body.
Enjoy Spirulina everyday for energy and better health. Research has shown that 3 grams of spirulina (1 teaspoon of powder, or 21 spirulina tablets) daily with a glass of distilled water or juice is helpful for:
1. Increasing oxygen intake into your cells and tissues.
2. Providing you with natural organic iron to build healthy blood cells.
3. Improving the health of your heart and arteries.
4. Improving your immunity and your overall well being.
5. Vegetarians, as it contains a wholesome source of essential nutrients like protein and B12, which is normally found in meat.
6. Children, women, pregnant and nursing mothers and the elderly.
7. Beautiful skin.
8. Times of illness, even for babies and children. An hourly Spirulina drink (1 teaspoon in a glass of distilled water and sweetened with raw honey, if desired, can do wonders).
9. Athletes, sportsmen and body-builders. Take 3 grams of spirulina (1 teaspoon of spirulina powder, or 10 tablets) with distilled water ½ hour before performance.
Try the NewLife™ Spirulina cocktail: Put ½ – 1 teaspoon of Spirulina powder in a blender, with 1 banana and 1 glass of orange or other juice. Blend until all the banana disperses in the juice. It is preferable to use cold juice or mix with ice.
For health maintenance: Take 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder or 10 tablets (3 grams), once or twice daily.
Time of ill health: Take 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder in a glass of water hourly; sweeten with raw honey if desired. It is also suitable for children.
For athlete: Take 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder or 10 tablets with water, half an hour before performance.
(Reprinted with permission of Total Reach Marketing Sdn. Bhd.)
NEWLIFE™ SPIRULINA TABLETS, 80G, MALAYSIA (SPIRULINA PLATENSIS FROM JAPAN)
NewLife™ Spirulina is 100% pure spirulina. Certified FREE from Microcystin toxins.
Datin Dr. Lynn Tan (N.D.) sourced NewLife™ Spirulina from the world’s finest manufacturer. It is the largest Spirulina producer in the world with farms in USA, Japan and China.
Brunei & East Malaysia Retail Price: RM97.63
Member Price: RM78.12
2 – 23 Pieces: RM75.79
24 or More Pieces: RM71.13
West Malaysia Retail Price: RM94.75
Member Price: RM75.80
2 – 23 Pieces: RM73.55
24 or More Pieces: RM69.00
Singapore Retail Price: S$41.60
Member Price: S$33.25
NEWLIFE™ SPIRULINA TABLETS, 200G, MALAYSIA (SPIRULINA PLATENSIS FROM JAPAN)
Brunei & East Malaysia Retail Price: RM224.72
Member Price: RM180.20
2 – 5 Pieces: RM172.78
6 – 23 Pieces: RM169.60
24 or More Pieces: RM162.18
West Malaysia Retail Price: RM218.35
Member Price: RM174.90
2 – 5 Pieces: RM167.50
6 – 23 Pieces: RM164.30
24 or More Pieces: RM157.95
Singapore Retail Price: S$100.45
Member Price: S$80.35
NEWLIFE™ SPIRULINA POWDER, 200G, MALAYSIA (SPIRULINA PLATENSIS FROM JAPAN)
Brunei & East Malaysia Retail Price: RM153.70
Member Price: RM122.96
2 – 5 Pieces: RM119.78
6 – 23 Pieces: RM115.54
24 or More Pieces: RM111.30
West Malaysia Retail Price: RM149.45
Member Price: RM119.80
2 – 5 Pieces: RM116.60
6 – 23 Pieces: RM112.35
24 or More Pieces: RM108.10
Singapore Retail Price: S$69.95
Member Price: S$56.00